I've commited some changes to MongoTalk that change the public interface and the behavior of the driver.

The queries are now made with a MongoQuery object. This simplifies the interaction between Mongo, MongoDatabase and MongoCollection. I've added support for ordering, limit and offset. There's a lot more to do ut time is scarce.

I've created a public trello board for the project (sorry Esteban :p):

https://trello.com/board/mongotalk-voyagemongo/50992a46900347431c00c64a

Right now, Voyage is broken with the latest MongoTalk version. You should be safe if you use the MetacelloConfiguration.

Let me know if you're using the MongoTalk driver and you need something or if I'm breaking all your code.

Thanks,
Francois