sure sure..
but guys... i really doubt that i would want to see people poking with
NB who don't even have a
basic understanding of malloc(ed) memory management and working with
memory buffers & pointers.
For such sort of people, best what i can offer is "go back when you
will learn basics first".

Of course, it would be cool if NB could work even for "dummies", but i
am thinking , as any technology,
before you start using it without shooting yourself into foot, you
should do some homework first.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.