On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:18 PM, Nicolas Cellier <
nicolas.cellier.aka.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe pre-allocate the right size:
>
> ByteArray new: byteArray size * 16 streamContents: ...

Well, actually we are trying to do a streaming API for a compressor. So, 1)
I don't exactly know the number "16" before hand and 2) doing that is
exactly what we are trying to avoid (compress/decompress all together).
Instead, we are doing some kind of streaming, compressing in blocks of say
1MB. But I was completely surprised when I saw the results....
So there is nothing easy to improve?

Nicolas