Stef

I was trying Athens on Pharo 2.0 today (I really like Pharo 2.0!! <3), but I had a couple of problems with the examples. I was going to post it later but I'll add them here:

- exampleDrawText
With AthensCairoSurface StrikeFont does not understand glyphRendererOn:

With AthensBallonSurface does not understand Clear:

If it helps, others examples like example8, exampleDrawForm and exampleDrawForm2 don't work for me with AthensBallonSurface. And exampleStrokeRect with AthensCairoSurface only shows a black rectangle.

I'm particularly interesting in the one with rendering text.

Thanks,
Vanessa.