On 12 Dec 2012, at 10:03, dimitris chloupis <theki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I went through the Nautilus pdf and it seems to explains most of the thing
> but the grey out text. Any idea why some classess and methods are grey out ?
>
> By the way congratulation to Nautilus author and all people contributing to
> it , it certainly looks  like a big improvement over the classic system
> browser.

I would say: welcome to Pharo Smalltalk ;-)

This is why/how we do it: keep on improving the infrastructure in small steps
and sometimes replace big parts. The amount of things already done, being done
and in the pipeline is really spectacular.

And yes, Nautilus is really cool.

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu