It broke following Pharo Kernel jobs because the image crashes when a
directory is changed. So how to fix that. We have several options:
- make simple ugly fix that will check presence of this class, it will
generate unimplemented calls
- remove it and add it back fixed in 3.0
- rewrite the Author change mechanism to Announcements (in 3.0?)
What do you propose?

-- Pavel