Actually the code of the GUI is inspired on the Pharocast video on the
making of a Contact list. I wonder if the list is static since is defined
there as a newListFor and because that you can't send any message to it,
I'm sure there should be a way to do it so #onPrestamosClick look like:
---
#onPrestamosClick
    listMorph list: Prestamo database.
---