Nevin Pratt wrote

> For what it's worth, the UI blocking also happens occasionally (not very
> often,
> but occasionally) with Squeak 3.8/Seaside 2.8. But it's easy to unblock.
> Just
> run the "screenshot" app (within Seaside), then at the top there is a
> "Suspend
> UI Process" link. Click it to suspend, then click it again to unsuspend.
> That
> almost always unblocks the UI, although occasionally I have to suspend and
> unsuspend a second time, not just once.
>
> But, because of the "screenshot" app is able to unblock it, the UI
> blocking
> problem has never been more than a minor inconvenience.
>
> Nevin

This helped me out today.  And if you've disabled all of the development
tools you can get the screenshot app back by putting:

WAScreenshot initialize.

in a st file (e.g. startScreenshot.st)

then on the command line doing

squeak myFrozenImage.image startScreenshot.st

then going to

http://127.0.0.1:8080/tools/screenshot

and clicking the stop/resume links.