2013/1/22 Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr>

> it would be nice to introduce the same syntax than Sunit
>
>         exp assert: exp2
>
>         [ exp ] shouldraise:

StateSpecs (package separated from Mocketry) implements it. And such
"should" syntax extendable by pragmas. Your example looks like:

[exp] should raise: Error

It is implemented with main spec class RaisingExceptionSpec
RaisingExceptionSpec >>basicMatches: aBlockContext
    [aBlockContext value.
   ^false] on: requiredException
            do:
                [:ex |
                ex class = SpecFailed ifTrue: [ex outer].
                ^true]
And single method in special DSL class:
Raise>>exception: aClass
    <syntax: #(raise:)>
    ^RaisingExceptionSpec requiredException: aClass