On 1/31/2013 8:47 AM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
On 31 January 2013 15:13, Norbert Hartl <norb...@hartl.name> wrote:
Am 31.01.2013 um 15:08 schrieb Igor Stasenko <siguc...@gmail.com>:

If you want to be added as developer(s) to
NativeBoost or AsmJit , make sure you are registered at smalltalkhub,
and then send me your credentials.

This is a phishing mail. Official pharo members never ask you to give them
your credentials. If you've done so please change your password immediately
and notify the security department!

sure thing i meant a user name.
some people using strange nick names (like mine) .. so it is really
hard to identify persons
by them.

SmalltalkHub needs to offer a way for a member to request commit rights. The request is submitted to owner(s) of the project for approval. The request should include full name, user name and I think also the users image initials or name.

I could not find such a feature anywhere.

This would eliminate email exchanges as currently required.

I think since SmalltalkHub is for Smalltalk code and we enter our initials or name when we save an image and these initials are a part of our monticello archives. It would be nice if these initials were part of our information.

Just some thoughts.

Jimmie