Am 07.02.2013 um 10:08 schrieb Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr>:

> On Feb 7, 2013, at 10:00 AM, Damien Cassou <damien.cas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Norbert asked about the possibility to deploy a pharo image without
>> .changes and .sources files
>>
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14737695/is-it-possible-to-deploy-a-pharo-image-without-changes-and-sources-files
>>
>> Could people participate to the discussion there? I think it is important.
>>

> Stackoverflow is just one channel to much for me… I need to controll how this
> or I will do nothing but
> just read and filter.

Basically it is very easy. You can define the tags you are interested in and
you can have a digest of that channel. So, I never look myself at stackoverflow
but if a seaside, smalltalk, pharo,… question is asked I get an email. Not much
to do there. For certain typical questions I find stackoverflow a good thing
because it is kind of a faq/documentation site. Only in this regard I prefer it
to the mailing lists.

Norbert