Apparently the search does not work but when I put smart character on

typing

aaaa"

got me into

MessageNotUnderstood: Character>>negative
Character(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #negative
Character class>>value:
ByteString>>at:
Text>>at:
Text(SequenceableCollection)>>at:ifAbsent:
SmalltalkEditor(TextEditor)>>previousCharacterIfAbsent:
NOCController(NECController)>>smartCharacterWithEvent:
NOCController(NECController)>>smartInputWithEvent:
NOCController(NECController)>>handleKeystrokeWithoutMenu:
NOCController(NECController)>>handleKeystrokeBefore:editor:
NOCController class(NECController
class)>>codeCompletionAround:textMorph:keyStroke:
ToolRegistry>>codeCompletionAround:textMorph:keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView>>keyStroke:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleKeystroke:
KeyboardEvent>>sentTo:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleEvent:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>handleFocusEvent:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear: in Block: [ActiveHand := self....
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: in Block: [aBlock value]
BlockClosure>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendKeyboardEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: in Block: [:h | ...
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:

>>> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Morphic-MarcusDenker.1350.diff
>>> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Pharo20/Manifest-CriticBrowser-MarcusDenker.57.diff