Hi Dale

I have two questions:

first question: className usage in presence of regular package.
In the following baseline, I do not understand why I'm forced to specify the
className because the configuration
is based on the project name.

spec project: 'OrderPreservingDictionary' with: [
                        spec
                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ without className

                                versionString: #stable;
                                loads: #('Core');
                                repository:
'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/OrderPreservingDictionary/main'].

does not work

while

spec project: 'OrderPreservingDictionary' with: [
                        spec
                                className:
'ConfigurationOfOrderPreservingDictionary';
                                versionString: #stable;
                                loads: #('Core');
                                repository:
'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/OrderPreservingDictionary/main'].
Works

baseline200: spec
        <version: '2.0.0-baseline'>

        spec for: #common do: [
                spec
                        blessing: #baseline;
account new configurations of subcomponents';
                        repository:
'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/XMLWriter/main'.

                spec project: 'OrderPreservingDictionary' with: [
                        spec
                                className:
'ConfigurationOfOrderPreservingDictionary';
                                versionString: #stable;
                                loads: #('Core');
                                repository:
'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/OrderPreservingDictionary/main'].

                spec package: 'XML-Writer' with: [spec requires:
'OrderPreservingDictionary'].

                spec
                        group: 'default' with: #('Core');
                        group: 'Core' with: #('XML-Writer');
                        group: 'Tests' with: #() ].

                spec for: #squeakCommon do: [
                        spec package: 'Collections-Support' with: [
                                spec repository:
'http://www.squeaksource.com/Pharo' ] ].

second question
-----------------------

People wrote the following in the baseline

        spec for: #squeakCommon do: [
                        spec package: 'Collections-Support' with: [
                                spec repository:
'http://www.squeaksource.com/Pharo' ] ].

        I commented the squeakCommon part because it was loading an old package
in pharo!
        And this package is part of Pharo.
        Now when I comment the version I do not understand why it is still
trying to load a package version because there is already a
        version in the image.

        I will remove it from the baseline but I do not understand this
behavior. Packages present in the image do not take
        precedence?

version200: spec
        <version: '2.0.0' imports: #('2.0.0-baseline')>
        spec
                for: #common
                        do: [ spec
                                        blessing: #release;
                                        package: 'XML-Writer' with:
'XML-Writer-JAAyer.5' ];

                " I do not understand the following line because it means that
we would load an older version than the one currently in Pharo. Clearly the
best way to introduce bugs and losing hours trying to understand why.
                for: #squeakCommon do: [ spec package: 'Collections-Support'
with: 'Collections-Support-StephaneDucasse.35' ];"
                for: #gemstone
                        do: [
                                        spec
                                                package: 'Collections-Support'
with: 'Collections-Support.g-OttoBehrens.45';
                                                package:
'Collections-Tests-Support' with: 'Collections-Tests-Support.g-OttoBehrens.3' ]

Now I do not understand why it loads a package when the package