I think exactly the opposite :)
Have to make room for curiosity, why I said I prefer the pharo picture
(that you put rigth now in twibbon) to the logo that says Pharo Project.
Why? because that way it is more likely that someone asks, "hey it's that
logo in your picture"? Then you will say, "oh yes Pharo, it's what I use
[in my work] to make the marvels I do!" :)

PS: grrrrrrr, Twibbon not keep my original photo, now I have to upload
again my photo to my twitter account to reapply, Twibbon to my profile
picture.