Hi Yanni,

> I just had to change my build script to stop loading an older version of
> Fuel on top of the version already present in Pharo-2.0. After some quick
> manual testing, things look good.

What version was you loading?

> But, the newer Fuel version means I have to migrate Fuel versions again,
> which is not something I expected to have to do. Hmmm, will have to back
> away from moving to 2.0, for now.

The code of Fuel that was integrated today is the same as installing with:

Gofer it
    squeaksource3: 'Fuel';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfFuel';
    load.
(ConfigurationOfFuel project version: '1.9') load.

(actually, the code that has been integrated should be the definitive
one for Fuel 1.9, but the configuration still needs a revision for old
Pharos)

Tell me if I can help with the migration.

Martin