Yep, only a couple 502 errors when stef tried to DDOS it ;)
We'll move it to the Inria servers probably next week. There I will do load
balancing.

But overall SmalltalkHub is taking the (relative) load quite well, I was glad
to see to the Moose guys moving everything there with Gofer scripts without any
problem.

23000 packages uploaded there already.

Even Camillo couldn't crash it (yes, I suspect him of having tried to kill it a
at least a couple of times).

Nico