I am getting closer!

But it is not going to be so trivial because some things are in
CogFamilyCocoaIOSConfig and get used for StackIOSConfig, which is not
very clean.

Anyway, once things compile here, I'll ship you my full folder so that
it will be easier to integrate the results.

Phil, knowing a tad more about Cmake and the source generation process
that he would like to know in the first place...