Hi,

Jannik and I are having trouble dealing with resources in our robotic project.
It's strange that resources are reset on every test run. This happens when
resources are declared in test class method resources.

My understanding of resources is that they should be reset only once for a
whole test suite.
For every test case, they should be setUp/tearDown, but not fully reset.

We couldn't find a clean way of working this out.
We ended up defining our own subclass of TestSuite, which I believe is dirty.
Besides, the behavior is kind of random. It seems that there are some cleanups
that aren't performed the right time. But, since the failure is random, we
couldn't manage today to fix this.

Any hint, idea is welcome,
Noury
Ecole des Mines de Douai
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement,
merci de n'imprimer ce courriel qu'en cas de necessite