> Not entirely true. In Barcelona, me and Niall merged some of stx fixes into
> SUnit 4.0 and Niall spent a __lot__ of time questioning people
> behind various dialects to find out what he could cleanup.
>
> Last summer, we had a coding session and started with 'to-be-5.0' by
> integrating St/X SUnit (based on 4.0) and SUnitToo. St/X changes mainly
> involves better support for interactive and reporting tools (such as one that
> generates JUnit-style reports), refactoring to ease customization
> and changes to allow integration with other testing frameworks (like JUnit
> and GNU Testlet, mainly used by STX:LIBJAVA).
>
> During last ESUG's CS Niall finished the merge in VW and I have to merge it
> back to St/X. My shame, this haven't happened yet - no time. I should do it.
>
> So, feel free to go to Cincom's Public Repository and have look at Niall's
> last development version and see now "nothing" look like :-)

Good to know. This is still strange that nobody ever contacted us. I have no
idea about integration/creation of points that I reported in 2009. I do not
know if there is a list of features that I have been considered and/or
integrated.
For example knowing if the test were green when the application/tests were
committed.

Now when there will be a real release we will see if we port it.
May be being able to load the two versions side by side would be good.