Thank you all guys. Indeed, it was quite possible to manually build the DOM.
I was confused because the package was called "XML*Parser*". I could see
the nodes and all the DOM but I didn't expected these classes would
understand "writing behavior" like #named: , #add: etc... but yes, they do
understand so you can manually build the DOM and when you are done you can
just get the resulting string.

Best,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:50 PM, stephane ducasse <stephane.duca...@free.fr