Hi Doru:

On 08 Mar 2013, at 06:54, Tudor Girba wrote:

> The #development version of ConfigurationOfPhexample points to a hardcoded
> version. Phexample is used extensively in Fame, and Fame is a Moose project,
> and we have the convention that the Moose projects should have the
> #development version point to a baseline.
>
> Please add me to the project so that I can fix the configuration.

I added you.

But, please, before you fix the configuration, have a look at Stef's solution
to the #includesSubString: vs. #includesSubstring: issue between Pharo 1.4 and
Pharo 2.0.

His solution is to use  Phexample-StefanMarr.67 as Pharo 2.0 implementation and
Phexample-StephaneDucasse.68 as Pharo 1.4 version. See [1].

I don't think this is maintainable, but did not yet get around to do it
properly.

Thanks
Stefan

[1]