On Fri, Mar 08, 2013 at 05:25:55PM -0800, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> David T. Lewis wrote
> > So I should add a nil check in the shutDown: method, right?
>
> Would it be a good idea to do a lazy initialization in #accessor? For
> example, if I load Base, and then I separately add the OS packages, I think
> I would have to manually reinitialize OSP before they will be picked up...

ThisOSProcess>>processAccessor already is lazy initialized. I think that
this particular issue was probably caused by doing a shutDown: with no
processor accessor, which I think might happen if the image was running
on e.g.  RISC OS. So I fixed the shutDown: so it will not fail in a case
like that.

If someone was running the unit tests for OSProcess and did not have
the platform package(s) loaded, then the tests will fail. That is a
test configuration issue.

Dave