Thanks Stef for the nice words :)
Maybe a first step which could be quite easy is to add a page of "Pharo
associated consultants" or something like that in the Pharo website. Like
the one we have now for contributors:
http://www.pharo-project.org/community/contributors
but for consultants. And each consultant can write a few keywords or small
paragraph about their expertise.

Best,

--
Mariano