Hi,

The Moose build including running tests now works based on the NBCog VM and the
latest Pharo 2.0 (built on Ubuntu):
https://ci.inria.fr/moose/job/Moose-latest-dev-4.8/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

There are 27 test failures.

I also tried on OS X using NBCog VM and the there is no crash. This scenario
was also confirmed by Stephan although he reported more failures.

For reference, we are using the following script on Jenkins:

wget --quiet -qO - http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/ci/script/ciPharo20NBCogVM.sh |
bash
wget http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/ci/image/PharoV20.sources
./vm.sh Pharo.image save $JOB_NAME
REPO=http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Moose/Moose/main
./vm.sh $JOB_NAME.image config $REPO ConfigurationOfMoose --install=development
./vm.sh $JOB_NAME.image moosetest --junit-xml-output
zip -r $JOB_NAME.zip $JOB_NAME.image $JOB_NAME.changes PharoV20.sources

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"From an abstract enough point of view, any two things are similar."