On 14 March 2013 13:22, Stefan Marr <smallt...@stefan-marr.de> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> On 13 Mar 2013, at 15:38, Frank Shearar wrote:
>
>> Cool, thanks Stefan. I only found out about the confusion of
>> repositories after I sent you Phexample-fbs.64 - did it pass all tests
>> on Pharo 1.4? If so, and you're OK with the change, I'll rebase my
>> work off the latest version and resubmit. I'll also edit the
>> ConfigurationOf to add a #squeak section.
>
> I finally got around to solve the includesSub[sS]tring issue.
> I also fixed the #isTest: on the class side of Phexample and use it.
> All together with tests documenting the desired behavior.
>
> I chose to use packages for the platform specific stuff:
>  - PhexamplePlatform-Pharo14 (should also work with Squeak 4.4 and 4.5)
>  - PhexamplePlatform-Pharo20
>
> The tests do not completely run on Squeak 4.4, Frank, if you need that,
> please have a look.
> I did not tests with Squeak 4.5.

Sorry, I should have replied here too: I rebased my fix (loosening the
requirement on the error message) and pushed Phexample-fbs.69. It
works on Pharo 1.4 and Squeak 4.5 (so should also work on Pharo 2.0
and Squeak 4.4 but haven't verified either).

I'm trying to tweak the ConfigurationOf, but haven't managed to get
past some Metacello stuff. (I'm trying to actually read the docs on
specifying other projects before complaining about it!)

Once I have a ConfigurationOf working, I'll add CI jobs for Phexample
on Squeak 4.5. (I also need to set up CI jobs for running these on
4.4, but that's a more general problem.)

frank