That might be a smart marketing move. PortableApps have become quite popular, and are an advantage within a locked down corporate environment. It is a term people are familiar with and that helps newcomers comfort level.

-ben

Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
Hi Sean, yes, the procedure is still there, and it is still possible to produce one-click distributions... maybe we could produce a "portable" version (I think the portable concept captures better what a one-click is... because a one click is not a one click, you still need to double click on it :D )

Esteban