On 2013-03-24, at 19:33, Guillermo Polito <guillermopol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Camillo!
>
> I was trying to load webdoc but there are a lot of not loading dependencies
> (Seaside, grease, Omnibrowser...)... The configuration does not load for
> 1.4 nor for 2.0... I was using this snippets:
>
> for 2.0
>
> Gofer new
>        url: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/dh83/webdoc/main';
>        configurationOf: 'WebDoc';
>        loadDevelopment.
>
> for 1.4
>
> Gofer new
>        url: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/dh83/webdoc/main';
>        package: 'ConfigurationOfWebDoc';
>        load.
>
> ConfigurationOfWebDoc loadDevelopment.
>
> Any hint? How did you bypass them in a safe way?
> tx,
> Guille

for 1.4 it should work out of the box.

for 2.0 I can only make it work after there is a valid Configuration for
seaside :/.
So for now under 2.0 you have to follow this stupid manual process:
- get a 2.0 seaside image:
        https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Seaside-2.0/
- manually install the dev version of PPMarkdownParser from:
        http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~dh83/petitmarkdown
- then load the latest package from for 2.0 from here:
        http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~dh83/webdoc

Maybe I missed that there is now a 2.0 config for seaside, if that is so
let me know and I will create a proper configuration for webdoc, beacuse
this process here is plain stupid :D.