On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 9:10 PM, jannik.laval <jannik.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Serge,
>
> On Mar 24, 2013, at 9:06 PM, Serge Stinckwich <serge.stinckw...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jannik,
>>
>> nice work ! When we start Scat, we have the same idea of using it for
>> robotics and integrate alternate version of Scratch.
>
> Thank you
>

>> But why fork the Scat effort with another Google project ?
>
> We could merge them.

Yes I think so.

> Just I saw that there is no update on the Scat Google code since 2011, so I
> create one.
> Then, about the files to download, there are some changes inside the skin
> folder to integrate BYOB.

Yes we were not really active recently. Bernat Romagosa was the most
productive guy until now.
Maybe you can join the scat mailing list in order to talk about how to
join our efforts:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/scat-project

There is some japanese people on the mailing-list, that might be
interested by your work on BYOB.
I was also interested by using Scat/Phrash with arduino.

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)