I'm merging mine and Paul's configuration for Seaside 3.0.7 into Diego's and
Stefan's work.

Of course, there's always stuff that gets in the way of finishing that (like
moving our offices ;-).

I hope to have one by end of the week for Seaside 3.0.7. The intention is that
we merge this into the Seaside3.1 configuration.