Interesting, this English Pharo wiki page.

I quote : 'Pharo is now organized as a benevolent
dictatorship<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_Dictator_For_Life>
of
the community members who previously felt that they did not have enough
influence. The members of the Pharo board are Marcus
Denker<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Marcus_Denker&action=edit&redlink=1>
, Stéphane
Ducasse<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=St%C3%A9phane_Ducasse&action=edit&redlink=1>,
and Sven Van Caekenberghe.'.

I'm going to edit it a little to introduce Pharo in the page instead of
having a bunch of critics against some people of the community.

Regards,

--
Clément Béra
Mate Virtual Machine Engineer