Hi Damien,

On 03 Apr 2013, at 15:38, Damien Cassou <damien.cas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sven,
>
> if you want to advertise your service, you could set up something like
> workspace.st or pastebin.st. And then, you could add a huge "NEW"
> button on the welcome page, because people don't want to read all this
> text before finding the small "new" link in the middle of a paragraph
> :-).
>
> Then, we will add the url on the Pharo website and #pharo irc channel :-).

Thanks for the support.

With Sean's Configuration ease of use improved, which is very nice.

Now, this is a free service that I intended just for our community, I do not
really want it to become massively popular, it would only cost me. Hosting a
site where people can post anything anonymously is dangerous enough already ;-)

Sven

PS: .st domains are a lot more expensive that regular domains.

PS2: yes, my design skills show through...

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu