On 04 Apr 2013, at 19:58, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr> wrote:

> On Apr 4, 2013, at 7:52 PM, Camillo Bruni <camillobr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Sure sure. Now have you tried the code which i sent if it works/breaks for
>>> you?
>>>
>>> Or i should spend like 10 minutes filing the issue before figuring
>>> that it is unacceptable?
>>
>> What the fuck do you think the rest does?
>>
>>> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?10228
>>
>> |( well the issue is the main entry point. If the code does not work
>> you will be notified VIA the issue => manageed entity
>>
>> However how you solve this issue right now is by some fuzzy undefined process
>> nobody manages. If you think that this change is worth getting into pharo
>> then
>> you open an issue and attach the SLICE (no changeset, SLICES).
>>
>> Then the whole machinery starts, people (INCLUDING YOU) look at the issues.
>> Issue get rejected, modified, adapted!
>>
>> What you show here is IGNORANCE on a higher level.
>> YOU IGNORE A WHOLE DAMN DEVELOPMENT PROCESS PEOPLE USE EVERY DAY.
>
> But I think Igor was proposing exactly that what esteban was already arguing
> agains?
> In that case an issue tracker entry makes not much sense, we first need to
> discuss what
> to do.
>
>       Marcus

That is also how I understood it: he posted a quick hack asking for feedback,
the next step would be to make an issue and proper slice [ which indeed he has
to learn to do like everybody else ] - I must admit that I am also still
struggling with the new issue tracker (mainly because of lack of time), I miss
the old one that I was used to.

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe