> Indeed, sounds very promising but what does it mean ?
> There does not seem to be any description in the issue tracker either, or
> maybe I missed it.

What we integrated is a model (two classes) that andrei wrote based on the old
debugger. The old debugger
does not make the distinction cleanly between a model and the view. So the
logic is mixed with the display.
When andrei came at lille he wrote with ben a Spec interface. We should rethink
it by the way because I prefer
the glamourst one much more :).

So this model is good because we can build tools on top.
What we plan in the future is to have
        - to get a new UI based on the model and that this ui via this model
still use the old logic (bytecode interpretation and the bugs we get with it)
        - an AST interpreter and plug it with this model so get a really new
debugger execution logic (not a bytecode mapping range to text one)

So Pharo30 will have at least two debuggers for a while
        - the old one but we are rewamped ui and using the model of andrei
        - the one based on AST interpretation using the  rewamped ui and using
the model of andrei

Stef