Hi Stephan

Am 05.04.13 18:44, schrieb Stephan Eggermont:
The sessions were recorded, and once Stephan Eggermont will convert them, they
will be posted.

And for some ideas on when that will be: I just got back from Diego with 72 GB
of video files.
This weekend I might find some time to proces them, but the whole week I'm at
Accu2013 in Bristol.
So what's not posted on monday, will take at least a week more.

If anyone has other material (sheets, screencasts, other video) please let me
know

I am also looking forward to the videos and would like to thank everyone who contributed more or less to this conference. It was really cool and inspring!

The link to my Prezi "Selling Pharo-based Solutions":
-> http://prezi.com/h_j_prkjjaxq/selling-pharo-based-solutions/

Cheers,

Chris

--