Alexandre,

I had the same feeling, when I had to use it starting around 1997 in our company :-)

We are now C#'pers, but it is interesting to see, that one item is remembered by all persons in our team from the Smalltalk-epoche in our company in a friendly way: ENVY.

This was the item, which seem to impressed most of the people - especially *after* switching to VS.

Marten