On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Gisela Decuzzi <giseladecu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please let me know your thoughts about it and if you have more ideas, they
> are always welcome.

1) when you have a selector with multiple keywords, I would like to
navigate easily between the arguments. For example :

self doSomething: (1) with: (2) andThen: (3)

I would like to be able to easily go in one of the 3 positions (for
example typing TAB could go from one to the next). Dolphin had
something equivalent.

2) The pretty printer (ALT+SHIFT+u) should keep all comments where
they are and be a bit smarter and more configurable

3) I want AST-based text seletion. Lukas has a screencast where he
demonstrates the use of CTRL+SHIFT+Up and CTRL+SHIFT+Down to select
larger and larger (respectively smaller and smaller) AST nodes in the
source code. Something like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTMX1f8Lu5w and
http://youtu.be/_RvHz3vJ3kA?t=52s

--