Hi,

Spec now is included in the core of Pharo, and developed there.
While there are plans to split all the core of Pharo into smaller packages,
there are not plans to keep a separated configuration.
So.. if you download Pharo 2.0, you will have a stable version of Spec. And if
you want to work with the latest versions, you can download 3.0 alpha (but
notice that it is alpha, do not expect incredible stability :)

Esteban