And then you need to save the file, and then you need to reload the map ...
Again save the file, and reload ...

Each time you reload the program restart at the beginning of course.

Yeah that would look better in Pharo, basically the same without reload
button but runtime behavior modifications.

--
Clément Béra
Mate Virtual Machine Engineer