Sure, typical refactoring process.
Code is convoluted and hard to follow, so you first document and explicit
most obscure steps.
In a second time, you realize how simpler it could be...

Pharo is quite fast and still accelerating these days, so I understand the
"satisfecit", it's already huge progress.
My unsatisfied nature just tell to not stop in the middle of the bridge,
and to not let un-necessarily complex code, even if well commented :)