I have a wish for NativeBoost (which is probably on your list anyway Igor, just
wanted to put it out there): function definitions should be able to understand
that I want to accept any object of a hierarchy.

Here's my use case:

        self call: #(git_return_t git_object_lookup(LGitCommitExternal *
object, git_repository_ptr repo, git_oid_ptr id, git_otype type))

This function takes a pointer to any of LGitCommitExternal, LGitTreeExternal
and LGitBlobExternal. The obvious way for me to do this was to create a
superclass LGitObjectExternal and use that superclass in the function like so:

        self call: #(git_return_t git_object_lookup(LGitObjectExternal *
object, git_repository_ptr repo, git_oid_ptr id, git_otype type))

But that gives me an error. So for now I can either use a dummy object (like
NBExternalObject) and then convert from that or I have to implement the same
function thrice in the different object flavors.
Being able to use a superclass would just be awesome!

Cheers,
Max