Ok so I tried to learn Opengl ES 2 (and opengl 4) during my eastern vacations
because I realised

that I dont really need Athens or vector graphics for my GUI , since I will
be dealing mostly with 3d
graphics anyway. (My project "ephestos" will be an effort of creating a 3d
app for pharo, see also "blender")

So when I tried to run the demos i get an error with

NBMacGLContextDriver>>supportsCurrentPlatform
    "obviously, for Mac intel-32 only :)"
    ^ NativeBoost platformId = NativeBoostConstants mac32PlaformId

My mac is "obviously" not 32-bit but 64 bit, but I dont know if that matters
since pharo is only 32 bit anyway.
The bug is also obvious it should be mac32PlatformId and not mac32PlaformId.

I correct and proceed and gives me a new error this time in

NBMacGlApi>>glApiCall: fnSpec index: fnIndex attributes: attributes context:
contextToRetry

    ^[
        (NBCallFailureHandler for: contextToRetry) retryWith: [ :targetClass
:targetMethod |
            (NBFFICallout
                targetClass: targetClass targetMethod: targetMethod fnSpec:
fnSpec)
                stdcall;
                generate: [ :gen | self emitCall: fnIndex generator: gen ]
        ]
    ] on: NBNativeCodeError do: [:err :handler |
        err errorCode = ErrorFnNotAvailable ifTrue: [
            "Native code is installed, but function pointer not loaded yet.
            Try to load function and retry the call"
            (self tryGetFunctionPointer: (self class glFunctions at:
fnIndex)) ifFalse: [ ^ err pass ].
            ^ handler retrySend
            ].
        err pass
    ]

The problem here that NBCallFailureHandler is nowhere to be found. At first
I though my
NB was lagging behind in version so I download from smalltalk Hub and did

ConfigurationOfNativeboost loadStable.

it updated without errors but still that class is nowhere to be found.

So my question is this, does it really worth it to struggle with NBOpengl or
will it better to learn how Nativeboost works and use Opengl myself ?