Good news. Congratulations Tudor.

I have a question. It is common knowledge that if the community cannot
decide something for Pharo, the Pharo board will decide for the community.
You used to be 3 so it was fine. Now that you are 4, if 2 people vote in a
way and the 2 others the other way, what will happen ?

--
Clément Béra
Mate Virtual Machine Engineer