Hi!

I realize probably only Esteban will be able to answer, but I prefer to
write to the list so the mail is logged and other people can benefit from
it.

I'm trying to use blocks as arguments for #*selectOne:* and #*selectMany:*,
but it doesn't seem to work. Here's my code:

MyClass selectOne: { #name -> 'Some name' } asDictionary.
MyClass selectOne: [ :each | each name = 'Some name' ].

The first one works, but the second one raises a *VOMongoConnectionError*.

Also:

MyClass selectMany: { #name -> 'Some name' } asDictionary.
MyClass selectMany: [ :each | each name = 'Some name' ].

The first does work, the second one doesn't, which prevents me from writing
more useful stuff like:

MyClass selectMany: [ :each | each name first = $P ].

Any idea why this could be failing? I've the latest stable version loaded
via:

Gofer it
 url: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/estebanlm/Voyage/main';
 package: 'ConfigurationOfVoyageMongo';
load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfVoyageMongo) load.

Thanks! :)

Bernat.

--
Bernat Romagosa.