Le 31/07/2013 11:52, joerick a écrit :
I'm getting a DNU for UnixFileDirectory on #pathString.

Yes. I made a try yesterday and it failed on FileDirectory instead of FileReference (pathString is one of the FileReference method) and also on a Date readFrom: bug. From that, it seems feasible to do a one off (take a recent gitfiletree version and make a mcz adapted by force to Pharo1.4) but harder to reintegrate those adaptations in a proper way inside the filetree distribution.

Additionally, I tried the Gofer #push command with the basic filetree://
with multiple packages but it failed to save a few and didn't raise an
error. A bit unsettling... filetree is supposed to be 1.4 compatible, yes?

Yes, I believe it is 1.4 compatible. Filetree is tested in integration against Pharo1.4.

I don't know what the error is then. Can you try with multiple target repositories in Filetree (subdirectories inside your git directory?)?

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list