On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni)
<mh...@mail.aub.edu> wrote:
> Are there any frameworks or applications built in Smalltalk that use parsers
> ? If yes can I get the names of a few of them ?

there are plenty of applications that use parsers:

- smalltalkhub.com parses markdown text to render its webpages
- textlint.lukas-renggli.ch parses English text to help you write
better English sentences
- moosetechnology.org parses source code written in multiple
programming languages to show some analysis

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."