Von: Henrik Johansen
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. August 2013 09:24 PM
An: Any question about pharo is welcome
Antwort an: Any question about pharo is welcome
Betreff: Re: [Pharo-users] image resize event

On Aug 19, 2013, at 6:07 , Usman Bhatti <usman.bha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to resize all my windows opened inside my image when resizing the image window. Can anyone point me to the hook where I can plug my code for window resizing?

For example, it would like to do
onImageResize
      World fitAll.

tx,

usman

You need to install a #windowEventHandler: on the World, this will receive all host window events, such as resizes.
Make sure you also handle #windowClose events if you want the native X button to work, as per PasteUpMorph >> #windowEvent:

Cheers,
Henry