Hello! If we are having hosting problems during the weekend with the sprint
we can use 10Pines (http://www.10pines.com/) office.In fact in ten pines we
will be very happy to offer our place for this kind of events.
During the week is more complex to find room, but we are not used to work
during weekends ;)

So, the office is near Retiro (Av. Leandro N. Alem y Viamonte) we have
internet access and if it's sunny we can use the roof.
We should set a date to confirm the availability (again if it's weekend, is
available otherwise we should check).