Short Answer:
-------------
problemSize is used to calibrate your benchmark, so usually you adapt this
value for
your machine. And yes you are right, the result is not divided by the
problemSize.

Long Answer:
------------
The typical use case is like this:

MathBench >> benchLoopSinus
        1 to: self problemSize to: [ :i | i sin ]

Now you have two parameters to modifiy:
1. the number of samples you take (aka, how many times you measure the time of
#benchLoopSinus)
2. the problem size (aka, how many times you run #sin inside #benchLoopSinus)

You increase (1) to get a more stable result:

MathBench run: 1 "for debugging".
MathBench run: 100 "will take a long time, but results are more accurate"

You modify (2) to change the duration of your benchmark, in my silly example
above, the
method is quite small and the benchmark would finish too quickly. Rule of thumb
is to
get the run time of your benchmark (here #benchLoopSinus) in the range of 10ms
and more.
This way you don't have to worry about the timer resolution used to capture the
duration
of your method.

Does this answer your question?