I am giving a shot at Snapshotcello since it looks like a superb solution
for creating images properly from a complex configuration.

From
http://www.tudorgirba.com/blog/snapshotcello-take-a-snapshot-when-you-re-ready,
I tried to craft a call for my configuration.

I've loaded ConfigurationOfSnapshotcello #development in Pharo20.

Then tried the calls and there were some API changes (from the tests, I
found out the incantation).

Snapshotcello new
configurationClass: ConfigurationOfHOWebStack;
sourceVersion: #development;
 targetVersion: '0.3-snapshot';
snapshot.

But then I faced a problem with a DNU on 'asEnglishPlural' for a
categorization. No big deal, I commented that out as I could live with that.

But then I faced something more difficult (the
compileSnapshotWithCurrentPackages: aNumber worked in the self
generateSnapshotWithCurrentPackages: aNumber...

It took a lot of time to get the whole config loaded... (so, the
progressbars worked and worked)

Then, it failed on giving: "PostMortem: MNU: nil>>ancestry"

self workingCopiesFromConfiguration do: [ :each | codeStream tab; tab;
nextPutAll: '#('; nextPut: $'; nextPutAll: *each ancestry ancestorString*;
nextPutAll: '.mcz'; nextPut: $'; nextPutAll: ' '; nextPut: $'; nextPutAll:
(self repositoryNameForWorkingCopy: each); nextPut: $'; nextPutAll: ' ';
nextPut: $'; nextPutAll: each package name; nextPut: $'; nextPutAll: ' ) '
] separatedBy: [ codeStream cr ]. codeStream cr; tab; nextPutAll: ')'. ^
codeStream contents

Oops. each is nil...

Anyone having faced that?

Debugging...