Exactly. I'd like to do podcast interviews with you people on this list to
convey that powerful emotion. Takers?

--
---
Philippe Back

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101 | 1301 Bierges | Belgium

Pharo Consortium Member - http://consortium.pharo.org/
Featured on the Software Process and Measurement Cast -
http://spamcast.libsyn.com
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and Ability Engineering EADocX Value
Added Reseller